In a context of growth, Nosotech is currently looking for a new member to complete its Software Implementation Team to ensure the installation of Nosotech products according to the quality standards expected by our customers. The successful candidate will have the chance to prepare the product that will be installed. Rigor and precision in the performance of his duties are essential.
See details below and contact us if you think you would be a good fit !
Who we are
Nosotech is a Quebec-based company specialized in the development and implementation of real-time software solutions for infectious disease management and monitoring, antimicrobial stewardship, and epidemic surveillance.
Since 2006, our Nosokos and Antibiokos platforms have been installed in most hospitals in Quebec. After a breakthrough in Europe and the custom development of the Iris tool, designed for the aggregate management of laboratory tests for COVID-19 and respiratory viruses, Nosotech has emerged as one of the most credible leaders in the industry. Nosotech continues to expand in Canada and in Europe.
- Perform software configuration activities;
- Link the correspondences between the interfaces and the different databases;
- Complete the installations in the customer’s environment and configure them taking into account the specificities of each customer;
- Diagnose and solve complex second level problems;
- Maintain and update incident tickets in customer service databases (Dynamics 365);
- Notify emerging trends in incidents and repetitive problems;
- Maintain a quality standard of services with users;
- Provide support to internal team as needed;
- Participate in product quality assurance activities;
- Demonstrate versatility and a desire to contribute to teamwork even if sometimes this brings you outside of your main functions;
- Available to perform occasional installations outside normal hours, including weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma with programming experience;
- College Attestation (AEC) in Computer Science;
- College Diploma (DEC) or Bachelor’s degree (BAC) in Computer Science (an asset)
- Basic computer skills: Basic programming, Database, SQL Server.
- Computer skills (MS Office suite);
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- High ability to work in a team;
- Respect, good interpersonal skills, autonomy, reliability, attention to detail, organizational skills, good judgment;
- Proficient in French and English (an asset);
- Knowledge of health informatics data (ADT, laboratory, pharmacy, etc.) (an asset);
- Advanced SQL knowledge (an asset);
- HL7 Knowledge (an asset).
- Our main office is located in Rimouski. We are open to remote work with occasional presences at our offices;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary;
- Group insurance program;
- Work environment improvement program (annual budget for each employee);
- Contributory RRSP program;
- 6 family/sick days annually;
- 4 extra paid holidays during the Christmas and New Year Holiday Season;
- 5 leave days without pay;
- Pay equity policy;
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent;
- Start date: as soon as possible;
- Hourly rate / annual salary: to be discussed.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. The masculine gender is used with no intent of discrimination and only to facilitate reading and shorten the text.