Nosotech is currently looking for a project manager. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage all aspects of project management from planning, stakeholder relations, communications, resources, finance and change management as well as risk mitigation and all related project deliverables to ensure customer satisfaction and project profitability.
See details below and contact us if you feel like it would be a good fit !
Who we are
Nosotech is a Quebec-based company specialized in the development and implementation of real-time software solutions for infectious disease management and monitoring, antimicrobial stewardship, and epidemic surveillance.
Since 2006, our Nosokos and Antibiokos platforms have been installed in most hospitals in Quebec. After a breakthrough in Europe and the custom development of the Iris tool, designed for the aggregate management of laboratory tests for COVID-19 and respiratory viruses, Nosotech has emerged as one of the most credible leaders in the industry. Nosotech continues to expand in Canada and in Europe.
- Collaborate closely with the delivery manager, the PO and the Scrum Master assigned to his teams;
- Identify key contributors and ensure their alignment with the team’s work;
- Monitor and communicate work progress at all levels (internal and external);
- Track budgets to ensure project profitability;
- Support the client with change management;
- Ensure compliance with the alignments and priorities identified in the projects;
- Contribute to removing and avoiding obstacles, risks and external issues encountered by the team to ensure smooth project implementations;
- Contribute to standardizing project implementation plans, updating project management tools, improving processes and improving software implementations;
- Demonstrate versatility and a desire to contribute to all the team’s work even if sometimes it takes the project manager outside of his/her main functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French;
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute and monitor the implementation of a software application;
- Ability to problem solve and experience managing resources and deliverables;
- Must be able to work in a variety of social, cultural and political environments;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Dynamic and passionate team player;
- Good communicator and very comfortable in interpersonal relationships;
- Experience in healthcare (an asset);
- PMI certification (an asset);
- Agile certification (an asset).
- Our main office is located in Rimouski. We are open to remote work with occasional presence at our offices.
- Flexible schedule;
- A role to play at the heart of current issues;
- Competitive salary;
- Group insurance program;
- Work environment improvement program (annual budget for each employee);
- Contributory RRSP program;
- 6 family/sick days annually;
- 4 paid holidays during the Christmas and New Year Holiday Season;
- 5 leave days without pay;
- Pay equity policy;
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent;
- Start date: as soon as possible;
- Hourly rate / annual salary: to be discussed;
- May require traveling in Canada and Europe.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. The masculine gender is used with no intent of discrimination and only to facilitate reading and shorten the text.