Nosotech is currently offering an opportunity for an Infection Prevention Software Specialist role. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to have a significant impact on optimizing the work of healthcare teams and on the development and commercialization of new innovative products as well as being part of a growing team with many talents and ambition.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Infection Prevention Software Specialist is the specialist who masters all the functionalities of the software and who ensures that the solutions are used to their full potential with customers.
As a clinical expert with a good knowledge of the field, the realities of nurse teams and other Infection Control clinicians, the Software Specialist provides advisory support to customers to help with the optimal use of products, the resolution and assessment of issues, and maintaining a relationship of trust with customers.
The Software Specialist participates in sales activities by being the expert reference for potential customers.
The Software Specialist is also involved in product quality control and actively participates in the development of products, by bringing the vision of customer needs and by monitoring the evolution of standards or criteria for use in the industry.
The Software Specialist has a key role in the implementation of customers solutions by conducting needs analysis, participating in product configuration and providing training and after-sales support to users.
See details below and contact us if you feel like it would be a good fit !
Who we are
Nosotech is a Quebec-based company specialized in the development and implementation of real-time software solutions for infectious disease management and monitoring, antimicrobial stewardship, and epidemic surveillance.
Since 2006, our Nosokos and Antibiokos platforms have been installed in most hospitals in Quebec. After a breakthrough in Europe and the custom development of the Iris tool, designed for the aggregate management of laboratory tests for COVID-19 and respiratory viruses, Nosotech has emerged as one of the most credible leaders in the industry. Nosotech continues to expand in Canada and in Europe.
- Act as an expert in his field and offers functional and clinical support to the various company departments;
- Maintain close oversight and knowledge of all of the company’s products in order to provide advanced training to users;
- Provide after-sales support to customers and their users;
- Consult and meet with customers to optimize the use of products;
- Participate in work related to the implementation of systems as well as training;
- Follow product developments to acquire good knowledge/experience with new products;
- Participate in conferences and business development activities;
- Generate reports on the performance of products in the field or under investigation;
- May be subject to temporary assignments such as member of a “Problem Solving Team”;
- Undertake any other function or task assigned to him by his superior.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- University degree at the bachelor’s level or above in a relevant field (nursing, pharmacy, public health or epidemiology);
- Additional training or expertise in Infection Control or Antimicrobial Stewardship is an asset;
- Experience in the clinical health sector in a hospital setting;
- Experience with customer contact is an asset;
- Experience using clinical software.
- Fluency in spoken and written French and in English;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to acquire and integrate new knowledge in the company’s business field;
- Ability to organize work effectively;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Data analysis capacity;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Respect, good interpersonal and relational skills, autonomy, reliability, attention to detail, sense of organization, judgment.
- Our main office is located in Rimouski. We are open to remote work with occasional presence at our offices.
- Flexible schedule;
- A role to play at the heart of current issues;
- Competitive salary;
- Group insurance program;
- Work environment improvement program (annual budget for each employee);
- Contributory RRSP program;
- 6 family/sick days annually;
- 4 paid holidays during the Christmas and New Year Holiday Season;
- 5 leave days without pay;
- Pay equity policy;
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent;
- Start date: as soon as possible;
- Hourly rate / annual salary: to be discussed;
- Frequent travelling.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. The masculine gender is used with no intent of discrimination and only to facilitate reading and shorten the text.